Learning, Personality and Career InventoriesMyers-Briggs is an online assessment that takes approximately 30 minutes to complete. The results identify a student's personality type, identify job families or occupational categories. It also helps to identify college majors or course of study. In addition, it identifies a student's strengths and challenges. It is a great assessment to help strategically plan action steps toward choosing a college major.
Strong Interest Inventory, College Edition is an online assessment is used by more than 70% of college universities. This instrument can identify specific college courses, jobs or internships as well as extracurricular activities. The College Edition focuses on helping students find college majors and careers that a student can become passionate about. The Strong describes a student's interests, work activities, potential skills, and personal values. It can also help explain preferences in work style, learning, leadership, risk taking, and teamwork that can provide insight into both the work force environment and educational environment.
16PF is an online computer assessment that takes approximately 30 minutes to complete. This assessment helps to predict a wide variety of behaviors, such as creativity, academic success and self-esteem and interpersonal skills. It's test contains 185 multiple-choice questions. The assessment is nothing more than a simple questionnaire about daily, concrete situations that will help identify the testers own personality traits. Take care,
SSAT Flex TestThank you for inquiring about a private SSAT. I do test privately most mornings and some weekends. I charge an administration fee which is in addition to the fee SSAT charges for the actual test booklet, scoring, and sending the scores to the appropriate schools. Please be aware that students may register for only one Flex test per academic year. My service is to provide a quiet and supportive environment for your student.
I am committed to providing a safe and healthy testing environment for your child. For that reason, if your student has had a fever, flu-like symptoms or a stomach virus within 48 hours prior to testing, please call and I will help you reschedule your child's test date as soon as they are feeling better. If your student arrives at my office and shows symptoms of being ill, I will ask you to take your child home and reschedule the test at a later date.
The SSAT Flex test process is outlined below:
- A test date must be determined between you and Williams Educational Consultants.
- After a test date is determined, the client will receive an access code to register with the testing facility, Williams Educational Consultants.
- Once the client receives the access code, please go to www.ssat.org to register. The test center code is 0863. When you register, be sure to include the schools where you want the scores to be sent. You may decide to send the scores at a later date, but SSAT does change an additional fee for this service.
- If you are requesting accommodations for your child, you must get the approval from SSAT at least two weeks before the scheduled test date. In order to request accommodations, you must download the Special Accommodations form from the SSAT website and then have your child’s current school complete the form and send it directly to SSAT.
- My office is located at 101 Bombay Lane, Roswell, GA 30076.
- After your child completes the test, I will overnight it to SSAT. It takes SSAT approximately 10-14 days to score the test. You may request to have the scores emailed when you register. SSAT charges an additional fee for this service.
- I do not receive a copy of the scores, and I am not responsible for scores being submitted to schools.
Read my article here to know how to prepare for the SSAT.
Please feel free to call me with any questions. I look forward to helping you and your student.